We are looking for a terrific Account Manager to join our International Account Management team!
Mapendo is a mobile advertising tech agency. We acquire new users and generate sales for our clients’ businesses through mobile online campaigns supported by our fully in house developed technology, driven by A.I.
You will handle international customers’ accounts, developing, implementing, and monitoring their advertising campaigns. You will create reports to always keep the client up to date on the performances, along with constant calls/meetings for better communications. You will also coordinate with the sales team to plan upselling activities. All these tasks to let you build a strong and longlasting partnership with our customers.
We are looking for ambitious, smart, and proactive people. Results-oriented, with a strong analytical mindset and excellent negotiation skills. Previous experience is a plus but not a strict requirement.
To narrow down our search we have some questions for you:
- Are you passionate about numbers and technology?
- Are you detail-oriented and precise?
- Have you ever implemented any advertising online campaign?
- Are you willing to work in a fast-paced environment and plan a new strategy overnight?
If you answered yes to at least three of the above questions you might be the candidate we’re looking for.
We are welcoming remote working but, from time to time, we will ask you to join our team in the office, at our HQ in the heart of Bologna.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, implement, monitor mobile advertising campaigns
- Gathering data, edit reports, keep fluent and active communications with the customers
- Plan post-sales and upselling activities
- Learn how to use and check our dashboard
- Acquire a strong knowledge of all the various channel we partner with to display the ads
- Graduated from Business, Economics or Engineering, 1/2 years of experience is a plus
- Proficiency in data analysis and report building
- Outstanding negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Methodic, precise and detail-oriented
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially excel
What we offer:
- A full and detailed training about the mobile advertising industry
- A fresh and fun environment
- An international environment, our target clients and almost all our partners are abroad
- You’ll be independent in your role and in your everyday work very quickly
- A Macbook and, most importantly, the gadgets!
- Free coffees at our brand new break room
- Team building activities, internally and off-site (our favs take place at the EOD at Osteria del Sole :))
- An outstanding view on many exclusive spots in Bologna
If you want to apply for this position please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.